Subject: Re: Fw: A little wish list for the blind

Re: Fw: A little wish list for the blind

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:54:24 -0600

Hi Nicolas,
Yes, we pretty much remember the order of our folders.
e.g., mine is set up like this:
50's 60's 70's 80's 90's+ Assorted Classical Comedy
So I arrow to the folder and enter it and I start playing.
Play lists seem like they are not feasible for us right now.
But perhaps with knowing the order of the play lists after pressing a
certain F-key, they might work.

As far as getting the menus to talk,
Using the MP3 sounds might be okay, but there is a time lag in the MP3
sounds that might be frustrating enough, that we would not want our menus to
use MP3 files as opposed to synthetic speech.
Glenn.