Subject: RE: Fw: A little wish list for the blind
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2004-02-24

Hi !
First of all, sorry if I'm rude, I'm french and I don't know if it is
"politicaly correct" or even polite to speek to blind people like I'm about
to do. No offense :)

I just wonder how you, blind users, manage to navigate thru the hard drive
directory of the box.
Is it "just" because you know where is everything ? I'm pretty organized
myself, but since hard drive activity can disturb the navigation, I'm lost
if I can't see the screen...

Nicolas