Subject: Newbie basic operation Questions

Newbie basic operation Questions

From: Stu Engelke <engineer_at_nycradio.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:01:47 -0500

I've been using this for all of 3 days now. It's great, thanks for all your
work.

I have a directory at the top level called mp3 it' is where all the mp3's
live. In that directory are 3 sub directories for a few off the wall
selections.

In the WPS the total number of files just shows the main level total and
does not include the sub directories is this correct? Does the shuffle go
into the sub directories? when?

What is the easiest way to either delete a file that is playing or flag it
somehow so I can deal with it later. Need this while driving so one finger
is all I have available.

Thanks

Stuart Engelke
WMCA WWDJ NY