Subject: Re: Fw: A little wish list for the blind
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2004-02-25

Why not fix it so there is no time lag in the MP3 sounds? I'm not one of
the devs, but didn't someone say that the clips could be loaded into
buffer memory?

I may be reading your message wrong, but it sounds awfully defeatist to
me. If everyone felt this way at the outset of the rockbox project, it
would have never gotten off the ground. (my belief)

Creating assistive technologies (especially open source) seems like a
noble cause, and I find it difficult to believe that even trying and
failing would be a "waste of time".