Subject: Re: roadmap to blind Rockboxing (need an audio amateur/speaker)

Re: roadmap to blind Rockboxing (need an audio amateur/speaker)

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:08:49 -0700

I may or conversely: MAY NOT BE smart enough to be able to handle the MP3
clips. I have a good voice and a decent knowledge of Sound Forge v6. Since
I am pushing for this project hard, I should do what I can to help. What
you have descried sounds exactly what we blind folk need. Accessing the
menus, settings etc. We then would be able to configure rockbox eh? SWEET!
Let me know what you think...rocker