Subject: "Alarm & sleep timer" Buried Request
From: Marcos A. Zafarani (
Date: 2004-02-26

[I hope no one is inconvenienced by this reminder.]

Just a friendly reminder:

Alarm & sleep timer

Maybe someone --out of the seemingly many of those of you who know how
to-- will implement soon this function so important to those of us who
don't know how to. It's just that the apparently unlimited list of
requests makes you feel a little hopeless.

I guess to write this feature in is more difficult than what I can

Here is the "official" request:

Alarm & sleep timer extra's
1. Implement sleep timer functionality to be able to be
set to an "always on" state, so I don't have to
remember to set it allways before I drop off to sleep.

2. Implement the Alarm to be able to work in conjuction
with the sleep timer. Currently the box switches off
when I set the alarm meaning it's impossible to auto-
switch off after an amount of time and then auto wake
up in the morning.