Subject: RE: roadmap to blind Rockboxing (need an audio amateur/speaker)

RE: roadmap to blind Rockboxing (need an audio amateur/speaker)

From: John covici <covici_at_ccs.covici.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 05:26:52 -0500

I am working on something which spells the filename and has mp3's for
as many of the menu items as I can do. This is still against 2.1
however, I know people have been playing with the menus since, but I
am not sure they are better or not, so I have not updated things.
Also, I don't have so much time, but I thought if it spelled the
filenames (the ones recorded are just date and time anyway) that
would be a first start.

on Thursday 02/26/2004 Lee Marlow(lmarlow_at_yahoo.com) wrote