Subject: question about plugin api extension
From: Fernando Pedro Birra (
Date: 2004-02-26

Sorry if this is a duplicate but I'm having trouble posting to this

Just a quick question...

Suppose I wanted to add the playlist functions to the plugin api. All I
needed to do was to change the plugin.h and plugin.c accordingly right?
Namely, including the pointers to the firmware functions inside the
plugin struct...

I was planning to adapt the Alpine MBus changer emu code to make a BMW
IBUS cd changer emulator (but with real playback capabilities). I was
thinking of simulating the 6CD disc changer from BMW with 6 playlists at
a fixed location as a starting point. Perhaps I will be able to simulate
more CDs by reading successive key strokes from the radio...

Thanks in advance,
Fernando Birra