Subject: Re: Who wrote the Othelo plugin?

Re: Who wrote the Othelo plugin?

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:28:30 +0000

LOL - I'm glad it's not just me! I like the way it takes about 15 sconds
to work out where to go when there is only one square left on the board - I
had to put a delay loop in mine or the computer moved so quickly you ended
up feeling like it was permanently your turn - I must say though, when I
revise the rules (as your next post ("see screenshot") clinches - thank
you) I quite like the "oponents piece flashes to let you know where it
went" idea.

I can't believe I have been playing to 'bad' rules for so many years ...I
wonder if the ZX81 had the "cannot-pass" rule? ...I'm now determined to
work out where I got it from!