Subject: Re: Resume to directory only?

Re: Resume to directory only?

From: Lucas <facted_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:33:49 -0500

I tried that already but it just restarts the song at the same point I
stopped playing the song. I'm looking for the behavior that is included in
the archos firmware. Resume simply starts the archos back up in the same
directory you stopped listening in. I find that very convenient. Could this
possibly be included in the list of resume functions? I think both this
feature, and the ability to resume on the same song, but AT THE BEGINNING of
the song, no matter where you stopped listening, would be really helpful and
useful. Anyone have any comments on that?

"Touillaud Nicolas" <Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com> wrote in message
If you use the "follow playlist" option, resuming will drive you to the
folder of the resumed song when you press "on".
Not a perfect solution for your question...

Nicolas