Subject: Microphone question - V2 recorder
From: Banzaitron I (leptonhead_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-02-26

What (inexpensive) microphones are best to use with
the AJB 20 recorder v2? I read in the FAQ that normal
mics won't work, and you need an amplified one to go
into the line-in (I tried a cheap one I have that came
with an old tape recorder, but I got absolutely no
signal). There are some homemade Electret Condenser
mics mentioned in the FAQ, but I don't possess the
electrical skills to make one. Is there any off the
shelf option that provides good recording quality?
Any info or URLs would be appreciated.

Thx,
Andy