Subject: Re: Resume to directory only?

Re: Resume to directory only?

From: Lucas <facted_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:12:56 -0500

I would perhaps agree that it would be just as easy as pressing left and
restarting the song. But say I want to be in the same folder, but I don't
want to play that song? How does one do that? My version of resume would
start you pointing to that song in the directory and then you could move
from there vs. the current version where you start playing the song, press
left, and then start moving up + down.

The few seconds the song is playing isn't going to kill anyone, I'll admit.
But if it's not too difficult to add in, why not add my version of resume.
Especially since this is the resume implemented by the standard archos.

What do you think linus?
-Lucas