Subject: RE: V2 serial port?
From: Travis Whitehead (
Date: 2004-02-27

Sorry for getting your name wrong on my earlier post. We seem to have
similar interests. I just got a link to your post on the Alpine interface
and saw the reference to the FM mod. Now I just have to convince myself that
I want to open up the JBR that I have only had for a day! I think I may dig
through the code a bit more before I dig into the JBR. I have been working
with electronics for over 40 years now but surface mount is not fun to play

Thanks, Travis