Subject: Re: next song info in wps

Re: next song info in wps

From: svante t <svante_at_demonbox.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:21:13 +0100

Picking up an old thread here, I cant release this topic since I
would like it to work so much.

I've been trying to get this to work, applying the existing patch to
latest cvs code seem to work fine, but in my AJBR20 I get no
information about next song.

>The info becomes available during the last N seonds of a song, to make it
>suitable for an alternating lines info display or similar.

This I dont understand, is there somewhere I should change this N
variable that you mention?

Also, is the below WPS line correct to show next song information?
Does it work as with other ID3-information, if with IF supported? And
in that case, does the WPS update this IF during play so that it
could show for example Genre during the time next song info is not
available?

%?It<%t3%sNext: %It|%s%Fn>;%?Ia<%t3%sNext: %Ia|%t0>

Thanks,
/Svante