Subject: Re: Resume to directory only?

Re: Resume to directory only?

From: Lucas <facted_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:22:46 -0500

Ok. Thanks for the help :) At least you have thought about it. I think it
would be helpful and for those of who like to use resume in that fashion, it
would be great. I don't think it would add too much difficulty to rockbox,
and I think it would be helpful for some of us. I understand there are
probably more pressing issues to take care of, so it's ok. Thanks again for
the help.

-Lucas