Subject: Re: Resume to directory only?
From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing (linus_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-02-27

Lucas wrote:
> I would perhaps agree that it would be just as easy as pressing left and
> restarting the song. But say I want to be in the same folder, but I don't
> want to play that song? How does one do that?

You press STOP, and you are in that directory (if you have enabled
"Follow playlist").

> The few seconds the song is playing isn't going to kill anyone, I'll admit.
> But if it's not too difficult to add in, why not add my version of resume.

I don't think it's that difficult. Actually, I think there is already a
request for this in the request tracker.

> Especially since this is the resume implemented by the standard archos.

I don't agree. There is no reason to implement something just because
the original firmware has it.

Linus