Subject: Re: Resume to directory only?
From: Lucas (
Date: 2004-02-27

Ok. Thanks for the help :) At least you have thought about it. I think it
would be helpful and for those of who like to use resume in that fashion, it
would be great. I don't think it would add too much difficulty to rockbox,
and I think it would be helpful for some of us. I understand there are
probably more pressing issues to take care of, so it's ok. Thanks again for
the help.