Subject: need help controlling playback from code...
From: Fernando Birra (fpb_at_di.fct.unl.pt)
Date: 2004-02-28

Hi,

I'm starting to play with the firmware and I was trying to build a simple
app to play a fixed playlist and control the playback from the remote
control.

This is what I did:

1. I called my test function from inside app_main() instead of calling
browse_root()
2. I set up an infinite loop and waiting for a button using button_get(true)
3. I did a switch to identify the buttons
        switch(btn) {
            case BUTTON_RC_PLAY:
                playlist_create("/", "DISC1.M3U");
                playlist_start(0,0);
                break;
            case BUTTON_RC_STOP:
                mpeg_stop();
                break;
// case BUTTON_RC_RIGHT:
// mpeg_next(); ????
// break;
// case BUTTON_RC_LEFT:
// ????
//
        }

Now, I'm getting all kinds of kernel panics and stack overflows... How can I
stop the playback ? How to skip from song to the next or previous in the
playlist?

Thanks in advance,
Fernando Birra