Subject: RE: Upgrading the v2 recorder HD

RE: Upgrading the v2 recorder HD

From: Gerrit Van Vranken <lists_at_vanvranken.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 11:43:06 -0500

Using Rockbox 2.1 and it is flashed. It gave me a debug screen, but I
neglected to write down the info. I can try again later if that would be
helpful.

They certainly don't make these things ealy to get into. The hard drive
casing is actually soldered to the circuitboard as the ground. The HD and
battery slip out once you bend the end of the case...

Gerrit