Subject: Re: roadmap to blind Rockboxing (need an audio amateur/speaker)

Re: roadmap to blind Rockboxing (need an audio amateur/speaker)

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:06:42 -0700

I agree. I can manage my playlists reasonably well through the computer.
My great need is to be able to configure rock box the way I would like it.
Obviously, in a perfect world, it would be great to be able to here all text
items but I would be very pleased with the ability to configure my
box...rocker