Subject: RE: Upgrading the v2 recorder HD
From: Gerrit Van Vranken (lists_at_vanvranken.net)
Date: 2004-02-28

Using Rockbox 2.1 and it is flashed. It gave me a debug screen, but I
neglected to write down the info. I can try again later if that would be
helpful.

They certainly don't make these things ealy to get into. The hard drive
casing is actually soldered to the circuitboard as the ground. The HD and
battery slip out once you bend the end of the case...

Gerrit