Subject: Re: roadmap to blind Rockboxing (need an audio amateur/speaker)

Re: roadmap to blind Rockboxing (need an audio amateur/speaker)

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:25:52 -0600

The biggest feature for me is to do things like record and switch from
microphone to line in, or change the audio quality without having to use the
CFG file.
Browsing the folders would be a nice and important option, as for us Blind
users, it is tough remembering which folders we have and where in the folder
tree we are located.
Glenn.