Subject: Re: roadmap to blind Rockboxing (need an audio amateur/speaker)
From: Rocker (rocker_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 2004-02-28

I agree. I can manage my playlists reasonably well through the computer.
My great need is to be able to configure rock box the way I would like it.
Obviously, in a perfect world, it would be great to be able to here all text
items but I would be very pleased with the ability to configure my
box...rocker