Subject: My sound just got bad ?
From: Lee (jussypuice_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-02-29

Hello there,
I was using my archos v2 recorder last night, and everything was working
perfectly. I woke up this morning, picked it up, and was about to leave the
house, when the sound on the thing was terrible!
it sounds like im listening through a 1 way tunnel. There is no bass, and it
sounds like all of the channels are messed up. I checked all the settings
and everything was as it was last night.
Anyone that has any suggestions, it would be so much appreciated. I'd rather
not have to send it back.

Thank you
Lee