Subject: Re: Good news on 8M chip
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-03-02

>-----Original Message-----From: scott <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com>To: Rockbox development <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 02/03/2004 01:47Subject: Re: Good news on 8M chip--- Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com> wrote:
>> Would having the 8Meg Mod reduce the possibility of skipping due to movemetn of the player?
>yes.
Excellent!
>> Would anyone with the relevant skills be able to offer a service to perform this delicate
>> operation?
>with or without warranty? heh.
Well, I couldn't expect a warrenty from some random person off a maling list could I?
Then again, I dunno if i could do without 'Archie' for the time it would take a stranger to pull him apart
and fiddle with his innards...the poor baby.

-scott

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.