Subject: Re: Battery issues (CONFIRMED!!!)
From: Lucas (facted_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-03-02

I agree this would be the best approach, but some of us don't have 15 hours
a day to spare ;) The new 2200 mhA should be providing at least 10-12 hours
of playtime...that would take a very long time.

However, since even these results don't seem to convince you guys, I am
willing to do it. I do have an external maha charger and I will charge using
that.

I'll post my results in a few days (since it will take me that long). In the
meanwhile, I suggest you guys start looking for some answers ;)

-Lucas