Subject: Re: Specs on v2 recorder.. Archos says 12mbps with usb 2.0?
From: Chris Holt (
Date: 2004-03-02

What page? I can't find specs on the FM rec anywhere on the site.

USB 1.1 is Low (1.5 Mb/s) and Full speed (12 Mb/s) and USB 2.0 is Low,
Full and High speed (480 Mb/s) Also note that these are only the
capabilities of the interface and are by no means guaranteed transfer

If the host is USB 1.1, then the USB 2.0 device is restricted to full
speed. Perhaps this is what they were trying to say and it got mangled
during some translation.