Subject: Re: Battery issues (CONFIRMED!!!)
From: Thomas Heuving (heuving_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-03-02

Lucas schrieb am Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:08:03 -0500:
> I did change the battery capacity to the correct setting (2200). Anyway,
> i've been running the rockbox firmware test with my old batteries and so far
> they're holding up exceptionally well (85% after an hour and 30 minutes).
> Perhaps I am wrong...we'll have to see.

Different batteries give very different estimates. I've one set of
batteries where the estimated level goes down quite quickly, but
stay some 3 hours between 10 and 4%. Another set shows over 80% for
some four hours, but goes down afterwards quite rapid compared to
the first set. I've tested it and they give me roughly the same
performance despite these differences.

Tschüß

--
Thomas Heuving