Subject: Re: prob with flashing
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-03-03

> okie doke. i tried to load rockbox on my brand spanking new archos
> jukebox
> recorder v2 and the o/s is fine but the firmware won't flash - it says
> "wrong file". I loaded the file from the "v2" zip. what gives?

Not "wrong plugin"? This is what a couple of people had with the V2 and 2.1
release. The flash plugin was at that time not prepared for all the V2
versions out there.

It should work if you download (and run) a daily build version of Rockbox,
including the plugins, use just the .bin files of my zip archive.
Tell me if this still complains, don't force it. The sanity checks are your
friends.

Jörg