Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Using daily builds -- newbie question about rocks

Using daily builds -- newbie question about rocks

From: Karl Tinsley <karltinsly_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:00:35 -0700

I would like to try the latest daily build in my flashed v2 recorder, but
I'm confused by the instructions in the manual. The manual first says that
you simply have to play the .ucl file, but then goes into a lot of stuff
about descrambling and compressing. I'm guessing that I don't have to worry
about descrambling and compressing, but the manual then says that after you
download the build, you must copy ajbrec.ajz, rockbox.ucl, and all the rocks
to the appropriate places. Does "all the rocks" mean everything in the
.rockbox directory, or just the rocks directory?
TIA,
Karl