Subject: RE: anyh advise on those switches on the Archos?
From: Touillaud Nicolas (
Date: 2004-03-03

Agree, this is not a robust product. Well, it's hd based so it is not
designed for stuntmen anyway...

My FM unit is 1 year old, and I'm carefull :
* F3 is about to break (I never used it !)
* frequent RLOD (I can't use it in my car, wich was my first reason for
buying it...)
* I have to push the plug to ear the right channel :( -> That's it ! Going
for repair (3 more days and it wouldn't have been under warranty !)

I don't know for others HD based mp3 player, but the V2 is identical to the

I read someone thought of a "case mod", I suggest solid titanium :)

But I'm a happy user :) Especially since RockBox of course.