Subject: Re: Archos( back of head )headphones are sucky.. Left side blown..
From: Martin Borus (
Date: 2004-03-04

Rockbox development <> schrieb am 04.03.04 07:19:50:

>> Also look at the Sennheiser PX100 they fold differently and have nearly as
>> good sound as the Koss Porta/Sporta phones.

>I have the PX100 and I am fully satisfied (sounds brilliant)
>but I don't have others to compare with.

Also worth trying are the folding Sennheiser PX250 noise cancelling headphones,
I have those and am satisfied with the sound quality - the noise cancelling
is OK and really useful when low frequency noise is present (plane, busses and
trains) - in other environments it's pretty useless.

Nachrichten, Musik und Spiele schnell und einfach per Quickstart im
WEB.DE Screensaver - Gratis downloaden: