Subject: Re: Archos( back of head )headphones are sucky.. Left side blown..
From: Neon John (johngd_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: 2004-03-04

Send 'em back. Sportapros have a lifetime warranty. Costs $7 for S/H. I've
replaced my two sets of PortaPros several times, the last time because my cat
chewed the cord off of one. No problem and no questions asked.

Circuit City occasionally has SportaPros but the best source is still online.

John

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:40:15 -0800, "Bio Hazard" <BioHazard_at_bak.rr.com> wrote:

>>Koss Portapro or Sportapro cannot be beat
>
>i have to agree.
>
>anyone know where i can find another set? my sportapro phones broke about a
>year ago and now im stuck with these things from big!lots (actually they are
>pretty good too)

---
John De Armond
johngdDONTYOUDARE_at_bellsouth.net