Subject: Playlist problems
From: Lucas (facted_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 2004-03-04

So I've run into some functional problems with the way the playlist
currently works and I was wondering if there is a way around this. My issue
is the following: Whenever I start to play a song, all the songs in the
directory are included in the playlist. That's acceptable. However, If I
want to include new songs in the playlist, I can browse to another song, add
it to "insert next" and that's great too (adding song b). But if I want to
add another song RIGHT AFTER that one, but before the songs that were in the
original directory, I find that is impossible. Rather, insert next will
insert the song between the song that is playing (song A) and the song that
I orignally inserted as next (song b).

Ideally, I would like to create a playlist of songs a,b,c in that order by
first playing song a and then inserting b and c while ignoring songs
d-infinity that were already included in the list because they are part of
the directory.

In short, I think there is somewhat of a problem in automatically including
the whole directory into the playlist. Can anyone shed some light on this?

If you need more explanation, by all means let me know as I would really
like some help with this...thanks.

-Lucas