Subject: Re: Feature freeze for 2.2
From: David Litchman (
Date: 2004-03-04

At 09:17 PM 3/4/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>David Litchman wrote:
> > I'll volunteer for this. I like to think I have good technical writing
> > skills, and seeing as I am currently unemployed I have plenty of free time.
>Very good. Please go right ahead and start working.
>Anyone else who wants to work on the manual, please synhcronise with David
>to avoid duplication of work. I suggest you to use an irc channel for

Is there a finalized feature list for 2.2 somewhere? Or maybe a changelog
which will tell us what's been added and what needs updating?

Also, I've never used OpenOffice before, I've got it installed fine but I'm
wondering if it's got any facility for tracking changes within a
document. This would be helpful if we have more than one person working on it.