Subject: Archos Jukebox 40GB Update
From: Matthias Klumpp (
Date: 2004-03-04

One thing I would like to communicate with you, is that I was taking the 6GB
to 20GB update description given on the site and did the same, but updating
a 20GB AJB Studio with a 40GB HDD.

This is now running for 1 month without any trouble.

Thanks and greetings

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail :

+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: TÜV-geprüfter Virenschutz +++ 100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: