Subject: Archos Studio Remote Connection & Protocol
From: Matthias Klumpp (Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-03-04

Hi,

I'm trying to remote control my Archos from a car radio via an Atmel AVR
based unit.
Unfortunately I was not able to find out any details about the protocol
Archos is using on the remote input (I guess it's the LINE).

Maybe anybody of you can help me and tell me more about it, e.g.:

- What kind of plug needs to be used
- What kind of protocol (voltage levels, SW protocol) is used
- What are the commands and how do they look like

Maybe I'll have good luck and somebody sends me a peacy of C code too, that
might be adaptable for my uC.

Many thanks in advance to everybody

Kuni

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp