Subject: Re: Another possible candidate for expansion of Rockbox?
From: scott (
Date: 2004-03-05

--- Joseph Jones <> wrote:
> It's got a simialr feature set to the FMR, but features an internal mic,

the FMR features an internal mic too...

> and they sell it in multiple sizes up to 80GB. It's in the same price
> bracket as the JBR as well.

what's interesting is that you can also buy one with no HD. does this mean they encourage you to
upgrade the HD yourself?

> I doubt anybody will be interested in this, since after all, we've all
> got perfectly fine JBR/FMRs, but this just seemed like the next logical
> step were Rockbox to move away from Archos platforms.

well not _all_ of our archos' are perfectly fine *still needs to fix his FMR*. i don't see any
technical specs on the site, although they do offer firmware updates.

Do you Yahoo!?