Subject: Re: Another possible candidate for expansion of Rockbox?
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2004-03-05

>Hell, if Archos would just keep making the JBR/FMRs forever, I don't
>think anyone would ever have a reason to buy another MP3 player.

Completely agree with you there. Archos should concentrate on making the hardware perfect and let Rockbox
take over with the software. Hardware things they could do could include making it more sturdy (FMR) for a
start, nicer buttons, larger display, make it water-proof!!

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.

Surface Inspection Ltd