Subject: AW: unused bytes in config block
From: perterm (perterm_at_vce.de)
Date: 2004-03-05

> Von: John Covici

> I am trying to update the talkbox patch (with some improvements), to
> the latest build, and I notice that the byte I used for the configs
> is now gone -- plum used up! There are still some bytes at the end,
> so I would like to reserve four bytes starting at f5 for the talkbox
> if this is ok or if you have an alternative suggestion?

Darn! I already use those in my unfinished build to store the settings of my
recording trigger. I'm not quite up to date - weren't there plans to move
all these settings to a _real_ file in the file system? (Apart from some
really time critical values like resume info which remains in the rtc).

Phil

(Who can't continue the trigger / split editor until he gets hold on some
time)