Subject: Re: unused bytes in config block
From: John covici (
Date: 2004-03-05

No, but I sort of took it over after the original author
disappeared. I have put some talking for the menus, but if you
want to change or delete them and replace with something better, feel
free, I have done this because I needed something to work with. I
have also saved the timesplit value which somehow got left out.

on Friday 03/05/2004 [IDC]Dragon( wrote
> > I am trying to update the talkbox patch (with some improvements), to
> > the latest build,
> Very nice, I'd like to work it in after the 2.2 release, before starting the
> "voice UI".
> Are you the author of the patch?
> Jörg
> --
> +++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: TÜV-geprüfter Virenschutz +++
> 100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos:

         John Covici