Subject: Re: unused bytes in config block
From: John covici (covici_at_ccs.covici.com)
Date: 2004-03-05

No, but I sort of took it over after the original author
disappeared. I have put some talking for the menus, but if you
want to change or delete them and replace with something better, feel
free, I have done this because I needed something to work with. I
have also saved the timesplit value which somehow got left out.

on Friday 03/05/2004 [IDC]Dragon(idc-dragon_at_gmx.de) wrote