Subject: RE: Another possible candidate for expansion of Rockbox?
From: svante t (svante_at_demonbox.com)
Date: 2004-03-05

Im running a Macintosh (powerbook G4 with Panther OS X 10.3) and have
no problems whatsoever with archos and Rockbox. My machine dont
support USB2, but thats an exception. Most macs do.

To make it short: There is no difference between using an archos unit
on a mac compared to a pc. Well, you cant use the installers, but
installing Rockbox isnt that hard anyway, I would say.

Mac OS X users can also easily start up a unix prompt to compile
their own builds of Rockbox.

/Svante