Subject: Two Questions regarding recording
From: David H. Straayer (
Date: 2004-03-08

Two quick Questions:

1: after loading the recent daily build, while recording, I only get one db
bar graph, instead of the two I got in 2.1. This is not a problem, but I'm
wondering if I inadvertently changes some recording parameter to make this
happen. The display still shows "Stereo". Did I do something wrong, or is
it a change in the recent build?

2: Why not have the "sleep timer" turn off recording mode as well as play
mode? I tried it and got an angry error message from record mode. But it
would be nice to be able to leave it recording and go away, knowing that it
will finish and shut down at the end of the cassette I'm dubbing.

Dave Straayer