Subject: Re: Reflashing to Archos - IMPORTANT!
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-03-09

> The problem is that I don't really know how to reflash my archos, when I
> flashed I saved some files, for example:

For reverting to Archos software, see:

I recommend flashing Archos software by using the archos_rec128.ucl file (or
archos_fm130j.ucl form FM users, archos_v2_140a.ucl for V2 recorders). This
way you still have the faster bootloader, and you can flash a Rockbox .ucl
any time you want.

The full "flashback" to the original content only makes sense if you want to
send the unit to service, sell it, or have problems with the bootloader
(none known with the lastest).

100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: