Subject: Re: Remote control
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2004-03-09

>Its kind of amazing that the same people who made the Jukebox made this
>pile of ****

I have a remote, and since the battery died recently (because the buttons
get held down when it is in the pouch) I have noticed how annoying it is to
not have it ...but yes, it looks nice in the pictures, but it is just a bit
of silver plastic and nothing to write home about.

The idea of supporting a decent remote from another device is great idea,
but as I do not own one I cannot comment on how possible it might be ...I
would _guess_ that if they are four-pin 3.5mm jacks then it should be
feasible with a certain amount of reverse engineering ...and I would
certainly upgrade if it were done.