Subject: Re: Remote control

Re: Remote control

From: (wrong string) ürgen Hestermann <juergen.hestermann_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 18:28:59 +0100

> I have a remote, and since the battery died recently (because the buttons
> get held down when it is in the pouch) I have noticed how annoying it is to
> not have it ...but yes, it looks nice in the pictures, but it is just a bit
> of silver plastic and nothing to write home about.

I never got my remote control working at all. It works for about some minutes but then suddenly it stops completely. No matter what
button I press it is completely dead. Only if I pull the jack and put it back then it works again for another time slice of some
minutes. I already reported this here in the list and at least one person mentioned the same experience.

Anybody who has a suspicion what could be the reason and how this could be fixed?

Jürgen Hestermann