Subject: Re: Remote control
From: Rocker (
Date: 2004-03-10

I can't hold back no more! I agree with Bjorn. the F keys and the power
on/off buttons on this product remind me of my old RCA TV remote control
that I had in the 1980's. I am amazed that such a great concept like this
could be built so shabbily. This is supposed to be a portable unit but I
have been babying mine like a proto-type! Even still, I'm sure it will
break soon