Subject: Re: Re:Re: space for .rvf's
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-03-10

I posted a few weeks ago:
http://rockbox.haxx.se/newvid/A_Warm_Reception_inLA.rvfA Warm Reception in LA is a cartoon/song I recorded of the TV years ago (about 1989 I think), it's a great song! More info on this can be found on my site www.landofconfusion.comhttp://rockbox.haxx.se/newvid/GANTZ_GRAF.rvf This an Autechre video, 'mad' visuals to accompany an insane soundtrack!! check it! http://rockbox.haxx.se/newvid/baby.rvfThe classic dancing baby, no sound though, boo hoo :-(Mat
-----Original Message-----From: Ivo Burkart <ivo.burkart_at_web.de>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 09/03/2004 23:10Subject: Re: Re:Re: space for .rvf's> I have created a couple of spiffing .rvf video files but alas, I do not have

> the space on my website to place them! Does anyone know of any free web

> space where I can put them, that is if anyone wants to have a copy?

>I'll have to wait 'till I get home to upload them though.

Could you post a link?

Ivo

"Life's just a mood ring we're not allowed to see."

 They Might Be Giants.