Subject: New version of GUI converter tool out
From: John Wunder (john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu)
Date: 2004-03-11

In the usual place:

http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/66978/RockVideoRelease.zip

Just copy the files over each other, no need to delete
the old version.

New features:
--The GUI doesn't freeze when converting. Should be a
lot less annoying.
--There's a timer!

That's it. I haven't had a lot of time really, which is
also why it took so long to get something so simple done.
I can't really think of any useful features right now, so
unless some bugs pop up or I get an epiphany about a new
feature, this will be the last version. I don't see any
more improvements being worth it, but if you think of any,
tell me. Oh, apparently I lied about putting up a webpage.
It just never happened...sorry.

--John Wunder
john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu