Subject: Re: [OT] Re: 2.2 documentation
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-03-11

George Styles wrote:
> How did you get that change log? sorry, newbey question, but I would love to
> know the CVS commands to generate a change log like that...

The raw information is extracted by running the following cvs command:

# cvs log -d "2003-12-04<2004-04-01" > cvslog.txt

The html table is created by running the resulting file through Daniels cvslog2html perl script. I'm not sure if he's made it available for download anywhere.

The web page wrapping is our home-cooked template system that simply adds a header and footer to a page.

--
Björn