Subject: Re: Equalising "Problem"
From: Fred (planet77_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2004-03-12

Hi!

You could run the file through winamp. First do the EQ settings in winamp
(versions 2.x and 5.x) and then choose as output 'diskwriter plugin' and then play
the file. The file will be saved with EQ Sound. Don't forget to turn off the
'diskwriter plugin' after this. The Standard folder is C: there will be the file
and it will sound just like you want, you can experiment with the EQ and then play
the file.

Have a nice day
Fred