Subject: Flash pack updated to Rockbox v2.2
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-03-12

Hi,

following the release, I have also updated the flash files with the latest
official Rockbox:
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/flash/
Use the flash_<your model>.zip file.

This is only of concern to first-time flashers (I like the ambiguity of that
noun), because the bootloader is unchanged. If you already run from flash,
you can simple play a .ucl of your choice, as always, no need for above files.

My latest boot time improvement hasn't made it into v2.2, so I recommend to
update to a daily build if you'd like to have that.

Jörg